Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where To Get A Brazilian Wax In Killeen

NIVEA Beauté Volume Shine Ultra Glossy Lippenstifte

Already last year I have two of my NIVEA Beauté Volume Shine Ultra Glossy lipstick reports and during the 50% discount action were allowed to collect dm three more copies for me. ;
As I have all the lipsticks geswatcht again, my previous post was deleted for clarity.


The colors Berry Jelly and Mandarina joined yet Tea Rose , Toffee and Pomegranate .


Why a couple of lipsticks with Colour Passion Shine are labeled, I still do not know, but these lipsticks are on the home page as NIVEA Volume Shine Ultra Glossy listed and the packaging is also this lipstick series.




Tea Rose is a medium pink.


Berry Jelly a slightly darker pink that looks almost like a pink.


Toffee is a medium brown.


Mandarina is a delicate orange-red.


Pomegranate is a deep red-pink.




Except Mandarina contain colors or even glow-glitter particles and act as something stronger than lipstick applied.








The lipsticks have a wonderfully creamy texture and rather easy. The smell reminds me of raspberry and grape, but he seems a bit artificial.
Even with dry lips, they can be to my feelings easily and evenly distribute. Most colors have in my opinion a medium opacity.


plotted I find all the lipsticks just beautiful, but I prefer clearly these brilliant colors.


respect, unfortunately, my camera sometimes swallowed neat color, so the colors you You may have to introduce a bit more intense.




Tea Rose is a bit lighter than my natural lip color, but otherwise more of a "nude-tone" that looks natural, and therefore relatively fresh.






Berry Jelly is slightly pinker than my natural lip color. Because of transparency, I feel the color is not too loud, but it works even with my extremely fair skin just fresh.






Toffee is my natural lip color, interestingly, applied closest. Although I do not usually brown lipstick on me, I think this color is also beautiful.






I had to choose a color that I would like the least or is that Mandarina , for this warm color does not fit right to my very fair complexion. The color itself, with its subtle sheen but very nice and summery.






Pomegranate is on my extremely fair skin the most striking and unlike the first color significantly stronger. I like this color but very good.






Under the "Glossy" finish suffers in my opinion are something the durability, because the lipstick is probably for this reason not just smudge-proof, but the color disappears otherwise with me after all, only after a few hours.


I find these lipsticks as minimal grooming and dry, at least not my lips.




Conclusion: These lipsticks I find really great and I can only recommend it if you like bright colors. In particular, the colors Tea Rose , Berry Jelly and Toffee are, in my opinion, even in absolute value, extremely fair skin daily, and I wear them so very happy.


Price: € 7.95 Regular in dm, but now you can get hold of them there for € 0.95 in the Grab Box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment