Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Projectors Cieling Base

alverde My Perfect Day Duo Lipgloss

this Duo Lipgloss from the current LE My Perfect Day of alverde I just had to have directly and also both colors.






from 226 Nude Glamour lip gloss is a light brown with a hint of old rose and a nearly transparent Highlighterfarbe with silver glitter.


227 Rose Glamour is a more powerful sound than rosewood and pale rose-colored lip gloss with silver glitter Highlighterfarbe.




Both Highlighterfarbe lip gloss and have a very creamy consistency . But they are so tight that they are in sealed packaging Do not mix.


the smell I would describe as typical of alverde lip products. It is therefore a slightly sweet, but especially vegetable and smell very natural. Not outstanding, but my feeling is not unpleasant.


Since no applicator is included and I do not like Ebelin with the fingers in such products mud, I use for taking and distributing my lip brush by. Highlighterfarbe lip gloss and can be found without any problems due to their consistency and spread it evenly on the lips.
However, one should necessarily a rich lip balm have previously used when the lips tend to dry lines. For consistency, the lip gloss is that is striking from it.
The color intensity of both gloss I find sufficient because at least for me they are both opaque. Highlighterfarben the other hand, are much more transparent.
The I think wear comfortable, as the products feel on the lips only creamy but not sticky.


The result like me very well in both duo lip glosses.
The Lipgloss Nude Glamour is really a rather inconspicuous nude tone. Normally I do not like those brown and bright colors on myself because I look with bright lips than ever as a corpse, but there is something different. My lips are emphasized natural and unobtrusive. Also has the Gloss a slight shine, but not as hard as he was actually knows of a lip gloss.
The Highlighterfarbe glitters bit too strong, and brightens up the lip gloss for my feeling on too strong, so that I can not really do something.
The Lipgloss Rose Glamour is already much more intense and slightly darker than my natural lip color. Nevertheless, I like this color incredibly well because it emphasizes my lips nicely, without being flashy or extremely unnatural. Again, this lip gloss shiny beautiful, but rather below average. Like
together with the associated Highlighterfarbe me the result is good, because the color is lightened and given a minimal bit more intense shine. The glitter I find here not so strong.
Overall, I use both gloss but rather something without Highlighterfarbe.


226 Nude Glamour
227 Rose Glamour
The durability I would describe as average, with they are more reminiscent of the lipstick alverde. Due to the creamy consistency of lip gloss is not smudge, but otherwise faded after a few hours.


Proper care effect I can not see, unfortunately, but my lips are not dry after all.




Conclusion: For me, two great lip colors I currently wear a lot and that I like without Highlighterfarbe but almost better.
That there is a natural cosmetic product, for me is also a big plus and I'll take the more mediocre life in their stride.


Price: 2,95 € for 5 ml per Duo Lipgloss dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment