Friday, February 25, 2011

What Is A Brazilian Wax Clip

alverde Mascara Schwung + Präzision

why I bought the alverde Mascara momentum + Precision , I do honestly can not remember since I've been using natural cosmetics mascara unfortunately, is often not made any really good experience and can therefore actually like the fingers wanted.


In the color 010 black found them anyway but the way to me. This is to my knowledge at the same time so far the only available color.




The mascara really is jet black and has an average creamy consistency .


The smell reminds clearly in natural beauty, as the mascara smells very natural and light floral.


When brush is a rubber model of soft and relatively closely spaced bristles that feel is also quite stable. She runs towards the tip to easily narrow.




The inks in itself gives me no problems, but I do not feel that the color output of the brush to be optimal. Somehow I have that is the impression that is stripped off when pulling a lot of color in the bottle opening, so that is thus little ink on the brush.
feel After the inks are my eyelashes on relatively smooth.


The result can not really convince me, unfortunately.
Although my eyelashes dyed jet black and quite well extended, but more I can not number of positive aspects, actually.
on density and more momentum somehow I wait in vain. After several layers of paint glue the lashes only slightly, but the result remains generally rather modest and, above all, of course.
For everyday maybe ok, but definitely not what I hope for a mascara.


In the next collage sees the result as always a bit worse than in reality, but as I said before, I'm not generally satisfied with the result.
on the bottom two photos I am wearing two layers of mascara.




The durability is good, then crumble the mascara or not blurred in the course of the day. Hard water it is not.


When removing make-up I have the impression that this mascara smear a little more than most of my other mascaras.




Conclusion: Sorry, no mascara for me, because my lashes are indeed extended, but otherwise I am not convinced the (very natural) results.
After all, are certified natural cosmetics with BDIH seal, but the mascara is not vegan.


Price: 3.45 € for 7.5 ml dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment