Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Five Sensese Clip Art

China Glaze Hey Sailor

course I'm not just a Nail Polish appointed to the U.S., but have included two colors directly from the current Anchors Away collection of China Glaze .


addition to color Below Deck ( here ) I opted for Hey Sailor , which fits perfectly into my boring prey schema.


Hey Sailor is actually a pretty classic red, neither particularly bright nor very dark, with no glitter or shimmer particles.
Some would probably be boring this color and they will probably call for almost any brand (I own a red guaranteeing at least a time), but I love the reds:)


The red I would certainly call rather than warm, but you can see in fact no real orange.






Unlike Below deck convinced me absolutely everything here and this nail polish can be my favorites from essie hold their own.
relative liquid Consistency, opaque but after two layers of color, no stripes or bubbles, rather low drying time, intensive shine and excellent durability.
The two photos are on the second day emerged after the painting and the paint looked like (except for light fading on the nail tips) even after six days.




Conclusion: A great nail polish. Highly recommended if you like such reds or she collects as I do;)


Price: $ 3.49 Ca plus shipping for 14 ml in an eBay Shop
it were the equivalent of a total of about € 4.30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment