Thursday, February 17, 2011

Roms Pokémon Gold Heart Mac

Rival de Loop Glööckler Lippenstift

Hach, somehow I have the lipstick in the color 01 Velvet Rose from the current Rival de Loop LE Glööckler spontaneously fallen on some photos so well that I did with me the 25% discount on products from RdL only had to buy right.




In Velvet Rose there is a strong pink-red. The color does not contain glitter or shimmer particles.




The lipstick has a relatively solid consistency and is therefore not really creamy.


It smells lightly of vanilla and otherwise somewhat powdery, so no great, but my feeling no unpleasant odor.


The application is designed in my opinion because of the solid consistency rather difficult, because I can redraw the lipstick hardly my lip. After the first attempt, I therefore started to use for a lip brush, which worked out much better. It may be much the lipstick more uniform and easier to spread on his lips.
The color intensity I would describe as very good because the color is very intense and fast coverage accordingly.
The wear I feel to be quite pleasant.


The result convinced me not so quite, but this time may well be a matter of taste.
I is plotted Velvet Rose simply too intense and loud, as I have extremely fair skin. The contrast is then that is correspondingly high, and my lips look painted from extreme. Added to this is that Velvet Rose with my complexion just in general not too much. I personally like those colors not just on myself, but basically the color quite nice. Somewhat acceptable color for me is when I very sparingly with a lip brush.
It also has a very subtle glow, so that it looks almost easy finish.




The durability I feel is almost better than average, which is probably due to the consistency. At least, this blurs Lipstick seen not as fast and faded after a few hours.


nurturing this lipstick is right for my feelings, but he does not dehydrate.




Conclusion: A very nice, deep color and otherwise convincing lipstick. Personally I consider the color but a bit too loud, which is due to my extremely pale skin.


Price: 2.49 € at Rossmann

0 comments:

Post a Comment