Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Touching And Groping Vidioes

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

Among the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in color Natural I ordered the end of 2010 at Cherry Culture.


Incidentally, I have my order shortly after CC wrote a mail if they NYX products in 2011 may still ship to Germany, but unfortunately today I have received no response.




Natural I think is a warm and light brown apricot. Some shimmer or glitter particles are not visible.




The lip gloss has a rather thick and viscous consistency .


The smell reminds me very clearly to chewing gum, but he really is very artificial and not my whole case. As a really nasty I would not call him now though.


The lip gloss can be applied easily with the built-in applicator, however, the color for me is never really evenly. Although the gloss to be relatively opaque for such a product, but ultimately the opacity is actually not sufficient and my lips seem quite despite a thick layer in places through.
The wear is average for a lip gloss, especially the lip gloss stick easily.


The result I really like right after the non-application, but this is mainly due to the color.
The contrast with my natural lip color or my extremely pale skin that is unfortunately quite large. Somehow I is not really Apricot good. Only when I use the lip gloss very sparingly, it is still tolerable for me and I like it a little. The color irregularity will fall to well any more.
The gloss is really very intense and beautiful.




The durability I find quite average for a lip gloss. Smearing is of course not, but otherwise it fades with me after a few hours.


Properly caring he is, in my opinion, but it does not dry out my lips.




Conclusion: sparingly applied a nice color, but overall for me is not really convincing lip gloss.


Price: $ 3.99 plus shipping at Cherry Culture
Overall, it converted about 4,00 €.

0 comments:

Post a Comment