Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cervical Mucus Before 2 Days Period

NIVEA Calcium Power Pure Diamond - Rose Bijou + Dupe?

Among these Nivea Calcium Power Pure Diamond Nail Polish in color 65 Rose Bijou I've even caught, because the decorative beauty of NIVEA indeed passed, and I pretty much with the paints satisfied.


Rose Bijou is a dark Beerenrot without shimmer or glitter particles.


The nail polish can be applied because of its consistency is already wonderfully light and color to a layer almost completely opaque. The quick drying time and durability convince me. In this respect, really a dream of a paint!




Somehow I got the color pretty well known before, and quite quickly I rummaged again From A To Z urich of OPI ( here ) out.








As you can see hopefully in the photos is not exactly the same color, even if they approach the color according to lighting in my photos taken and are not necessarily perfect. Rose Bijou in my opinion is just a tad darker.


Who does not love those colors and / or do not like several similar Colors should have, therefore only one set of paints.




Conclusion: A very good nail polish NIVEA and is highly recommended if you like the color.
Alternatively you can also pick From A To Z-urich of OPI.


Price: € 6.95 Regular for 10 ml - this paint but I've bought during the 50% discount action at dm and yesterday I was still a basket of NIVEA products per 0,95 € discover!
The nail polish from OPI is priced at € 16.00 Douglas with 15 ml content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment