Monday, February 21, 2011

Amsterdam For Under 18's

Rival de Loop Hypnotic Lashes Mascara

I've tested now more than 50 mascaras, I have my eyelashes mascara daily and simply have not found the perfect mascara.


My current collection, I want you so Piece by piece to present times.


Today I report on the Rival de Loop Hypnotic Lashes Mascara who spoke to me spontaneously because of their brush.
Actually, I'm to cheap mascaras of companies now a bow, because I unfortunately, by far the worst place, but then I would not give up hope that we may get some money for a good mascara.






I have the mascara in 01 black , ie, in deep black, which would simultaneously be the only available color if I remember correctly.
The mascara has a characteristic creamy consistency.


When brush is a small model in rubber with fine and rather close-fitting bristles.




The inks in itself gives me no problems, because with the narrow brush you get good at the outer lashes. Furthermore there is always sufficient Paint on the brush - sometimes maybe even a little too much.
The mascara dries on the lashes quite fast, so get a move on with several layers of paint.
feel After the inks are my eyelashes a bit hard, but also not unpleasant rigid.


The result convinced me not so correct.
feel What I like is the deep black color and the slight extension of my eyelashes. Unfortunately, they look but not really tight and the separation is not me personally well enough. In places, the eyelashes stick together that is really what seems to be by lots of color is caused.


Interestingly, the result will look worse in the photos again (much scarier) than in reality. She sees almost no longer viable, but this is not the case.




The durability I would call average, then crumbles or smudged mascara during the day under normal circumstances.




Conclusion: For me, not a real bad buy, but also definitely no need to buy product, but simply a very mediocre mascara.
What bothers me is the lack of bonding and the density, but that could, depending on the structure of own lashes naturally fail again different.


Price: 2,99 € for 6 ml Rossmann

0 comments:

Post a Comment