Monday, February 14, 2011

Kates Playground Completely Full Galleries

Yves Rocher Wimperndefinierende Mascara 360°

As my eyelashes ungetuscht look so modest, I use almost daily mascara and like most such products accordingly . Especially since I have not yet found the perfect mascara for me:)


This new Wimperndefinierende Mascara has 360 of Yves Rocher just got approached and she was finally allowed in black to me also at home.

should


The mascara is really dark black and has the usual consistency as you find them in almost all mascaras.


The smell is slightly chemically, not too strange, but so discreetly that he did not unpleasantly noticeable.


When brush there is an average of narrow and long model of rubber. It has fine and rather short, but not necessarily extremely dense bristles. What should be on the brush "spherical" (quote from Yves Rocher), I know honest, not really, because almost all the front really should be rounded brush.




In the photos you can already see a little problem, namely, excess paint apparently well at the opening peeled away from the bottle or the brush end is simply too narrow, so that at the end of the brush is always a surplus, which I before the inks should always be removed with a cloth. Otherwise, the brush is still wet enough with mascara.


The inks with this mascara gives me basically no problems with the brush and I get good at the outer lashes.
dries on the lashes, the mascara very fast, so get a move on with several layers of paint.
It provides not for hard lashes.


The result I am quite satisfied, but I'm thrilled not directly.
This mascara makes me for a deep black-colored, slightly elongated and denser lashes, what I like first of all very well, with extension and density of my feelings are not yet perfect. Their natural mini-swing can my lashes retained.
When I find disturbing but not ideal for the separation of my eyelashes and already the first color layer. After all, the bonding in reality is not as striking as in the photos, but of a "lash-defining mascara I expect just a little more.


I want to reiterate that my lashes look very modest, so you should not let the pictures do not necessarily put off if you already have naturally full lashes;)
Then the result is certainly better, but my standards is the result just not that bad.




The durability I feel as well, for the crumbles or smudged mascara during the day under normal circumstances. Hard water is not.


The prepares removing make me also no problems.




Conclusion: For me personally, a bad buy, but not necessarily an aftermarket product. If the separation of the drying eyelashes or something better, this could me Mascara even more convincing. It lies with me in midfield.


Price is € 9.95 for 8 ml in the online shop of Yves Rocher
It is again an "offer price", but probably the most likely to be valid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment