Saturday, February 19, 2011

De Restricting Skyteam

NIVEA Pure & Natural Colours Lippenstift

Since I know that the decorative cosmetics NIVEA be adopted so slowly, I have the products automatically given more attention and expanded my collection still some cosmetic products.


The Pure & Natural Colours lipstick in the color 73 Vintage Mauve left me after the swatch at Ross just can not let go, but the price made me very clearly and is barred from buying at dm is it any more.


Now it is up to date but again 25% discount on decorative cosmetics NIVEA at Ross and then the lipstick could still move in with me - I have not looked back really:)






The color Vintage Mauve is a fresh pink. It works in my opinion, quite warm and summery.




The consistency is relatively fixed, but when applied, lipstick will be minimal but creamy. When he inadvertently crumbles unfortunately sometimes minimal.


The lipstick has a more natural smell. It smells of vanilla minimal, but otherwise, just vegetable and slightly powdery. In my opinion, not a great scent, but not unpleasant.


The application gives me a more solid consistency, despite any problems and it can spread quite accurate. The color is due to their color intensity equally fast and you can vary the opacity slightly.
feel On the lips, the lipstick somehow dry but not dry out, so that the wear pleasant.


plotted I like the lipstick incredibly well.
Vintage Mauve is Just a beautiful color that perfectly matches the spring or summer. It is a bit punchy as my lip color, but has yet even with my extremely pale complexion and my lips look very natural, therefore, not too much painted from. Nevertheless, they are beautifully accented.
The finish I would describe as "silky-matt", because the lipstick is not entirely dull, but shines just slightly and is definitely not "glossy".




The durability I feel is quite good, which is probably also the rather dry finish. The lipstick, although not smudge, but something "more robust" than some of his colleagues and the color fades after a few hours.


Proper care effect times I can watch again, but it will not dry out my lips.




Conclusion: A very nice color and also otherwise a good lipstick. I'm glad I did it to me yet purchased.


Price: 10,45 € at Ross
I think that's a hell of a lot Drugstore lipstick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment