Friday, February 25, 2011

Car Alarm Ignition Kill

Catrice Absolute Moisture Lippenstifte - Swatches

is now well known that be taken Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick will be discontinued and replaced by new lipsticks.


I these lipsticks in the drugstore sector by far the best and think they are reducing the time, I have my colors again geswatcht / geswatched.


My previous photos ( here and here ) are counted them in my opinion not at all after;)




Gentle Nude is me a nude tone, but in reality little more pink and not quite so pale as in the photos.


010 Gentle Nude
Spicy Coral is a very fresh pink with a touch of coral red.


030 Spicy Coral


Noisette cocktail is on me, a very dark, brownish pink. In part, it reminds me almost of a dark plum purple. In the photos it looks much brighter, unfortunately.


040 Noisette cocktail


Dark Rosewood is a mean old rose with a touch of red


160 Dark Rosewood




these lipsticks I really like very much, because they have such a creamy texture and excellent wear . They do not dry my lips out rudimentary. In addition, the colors shine beautifully and the durability in my opinion is in order.




Conclusion: buy all means, if like the colors;)
particular Gentle Nude , Spicy Coral and Dark Rosewood in my opinion are great everyday colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment