Monday, February 28, 2011

Leona Lewis Diamante Dress In Bleeding Love

essence whoom! boooom!!! nail polish

Actually, I was again addressed by this LE is no product spontaneously, especially since I find the name stupid.


Some blogs I discovered, however, the nail polish in the color 04 Roy's Red and had him buy me after all.


Roy's Red my opinion, is a neon-pink with a touch of coral. The name is therefore not somehow ...
glitter or shimmer particles are not included.


do not know why the paint looks on some photos on the internet so red. The color is in my photos once taken quite exceptionally well and you just have to tick another present or intense pink.


I'm sorry that the paint was painted on the photos again messy, but it was directly after the painting and tomorrow I can photos of the "corrected" to make profit;)






1x OPI Start to Finish, 2x Roy's Red, 1 Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat




The nail polish has an average liquid consistency and can be easily applied in principle. The brush is but a relatively broad model. There are no bubbles, but the paint is with me in places easily streaked, possibly only on my painting is, but for example in my essie nail polish, I could never watch strip.
The drying time I feel is relatively short.
The durability is well so far and I will report in a few days again.




Conclusion: If you like this color, a very good nail polish, but I am imagining here a slight quality difference to my essie varnishes.


Price: 1.79 € for 8 ml at your place




Is it for you even more pink than red? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment