Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun Brain Games Playground

OPI From A To Z-urich

The color From A To Z urich comes from the Swiss Collection from last year.


This is a rather dark Beerenrot. The color is clear, therefore, contains no shimmer or glitter particles.


Interestingly, I like dark colors on short nails only.
Unfortunately, the photographs paint a little unclean, but I think the color is very well taken:)






Overall like me well this nail polish. It can be applied very smoothly, with a decent coat of paint for a comprehensive result would be sufficient fast. Only the brush me is a little too broad, but that's just typical of OPI nail polishes. The drying time is rather low and the durability very good.




Conclusion: A beautiful color and a good quality nail polish in my opinion.


Price: 16,00 € for 15 ml at Douglas
Even the nail polish I've ordered for the equivalent of a total of € 7-8 on eBay in the U.S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment