Sunday, February 13, 2011

Persuasive Writing About Animals

China Glaze Below Deck

from the current Anchors Away collection of China Glaze I bought two colors. One is Below Deck I want to show you today, even though they certainly seen on some blogs already;)


Below Deck is a slightly "muddy" gray, which according to lighting a little purple or lilac acts.
The color is clear, that shimmers or sparkles.


I regret to say that I have this color, partly because of a few photos on the Internet presented something different. I thought you might be called "Taupe", but in my opinion is not really appropriate as a gray-brown, I can not see the best of intentions.
total hits Below Deck unfortunately not quite my taste, with me on the two first photos still like best.
Maybe I'm just these colors also just tired, because I would finally have spring or summer;)




in the open air currents


included in the apartment
The nail polish can be applied easily, and I feel it to be relatively liquid, which I think is not bad. The coverage is good, so that the paint is even after two thin layers of paint. The drying time I feel as average. The shelf I can not complain, and she is not outstanding.
So overall a very good nail polish in my opinion.




Conclusion: Recommended if you like such shades of gray:)


Price: $ 3.49 Ca plus shipping. for 14 ml in an eBay Shop
Converted it were a total of about € 4.30

0 comments:

Post a Comment