Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Krusteaz

NIVEA Beauté Colour Passion Lippenstifte

Do you know that - actually want to buy anything, but then discovers a basket full of references for NIVEA per 0,95 €, suddenly exposes the brain and you "have" to buy something but ? :)
This happened to me recently at dm and I opted for a second NIVEA Beauté Colour Passion lipstick .


Now I own him in the colors 21 Smoothie and 55 Rosewood .




Smoothie is an intense raspberry, that could also be called just pink. There are very fine glitter or shimmer contain particles.


In Rosewood it is a medium brown with no obvious shimmer or glitter particles.






Both lipsticks have a reasonably creamy consistency and a subtle smell of wax.


They can be applied at very smoothly and both colors are opaque to me quickly, so my natural lip color is really completely covered. The color intensity I can not complain.
Also wear I find enjoyable.


The result Personally I like not so good, but that's because I prefer transparent colors like me and therefore this lipstick does not even have to buy ..


that I've decided to Smoothie is described only with the initially designated the "forced sale" because I really like those bright colors is not due to my extremely pale skin on me. That is, for this color not live differently, but in itself it is a really beautiful color, which I believe fits perfectly for the summer (and tanned skin). Even the shimmer does not bother me, as the particles are so fine and so are not noticeable. They just make for a great glow.
For me this lipstick, unfortunately, very conspicuous, which I personally do not like easy.
Also Rosewood is very hard on my lips and brown I is not in any way. Although the color has a total of something natural, but to me it's just a little too dark. The lipstick shines but slightly silky, which I like very much.


As always swallowed my camera, unfortunately, a bit of color, so one must both lipsticks to imagine a bit more colorful.


Smoothie
Rosewood




Conclusion: very intense and opaque colors, so unfortunately rather not for me. Otherwise I can find fault in these lipsticks anything, I definitely recommend her if you do not like me prefers a semi-sheer lipstick.


Price: Regular probably about 8-9 € , however I have found on those boxes with items for dm per 0,95 €.
When Ross and your place are the NIVEA Rental more often and the products are sold at regular price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment