Friday, March 4, 2011

Where Can U Buy Bamboo Wedding Arches

light bearer


collage / art print / image 30x30 cm Hirsch Cow

The deer or the doe like me as a motive in general very good. In particular, the game reminds me of the native flora and fauna of our forests, the gifts of nature and hunting.

Again and again I use the motif of "deer" in my collages. Thus a whole series Hirsch has shown. I once Lurkers in Encyclopedia of gods and demons looked up, claiming that the deer gods as an attribute in itself. Among them are: Artemis, Cernunnos, Finn and Odin . I was Artemis or Artemis Diana was always interested and inspired. It is the Greek goddess of the hunt and mistress of the animals. With their arrows they can - send gentle death or sudden disaster - as her brother Apollo. Other functions include the vegetation and fertility goddess. By the name of art-emis (type = bear), she was sometimes referred to as a bear deity - perhaps this has a connection with the constellation of the bear. In later years, Artemis was always more of a moon god, and thus the light bearer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment