Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awedding Bed Decorations

p2 Big Drama! False Lash Effect Mascara

Yes, yes, I was hooked clear, because on some blogs already on p2 Big drama! False Lash Effect Mascara was reported and in fact all the testers were quite satisfied.
So I did then but made an exception because I actually wanted to buy any more of mascaras essence, p2 & Co., because it so I grotto was almost always bad.






far as I know, this mascara only available in black and it has a really deep black color. The consistency I would describe as completely average creamy.


When brush is a very large and broad model of rubber with many fine bristles.






The inks gives me no Problems, especially after my feeling is never too much mascara on the brush. When removing the brush from the bottle can be felt but also a rather strong resistance, so that excess ink apparently stripped off very well.
dries on the lashes, the mascara quickly, so that you should hurry up with several layers.


From the result I'm really surprised positively.
My lashes are dyed jet black and slightly extended. The extension I would not necessarily be described as above average. But they seem a little fuller, so they look a whole not quite so insignificant and pathetic as ungetuscht.
The separation of the eyelashes in itself is very good, but with several layers of paint something unclean.
From a False Lash Effect "I would like to speak now, because the result is I do not feel so perfect, but that was to be expected in principle, because no mascara can conjure.


As always, we must not let my photos unsettling, because the result looks from here once again worse than in reality, especially since it is always ultimately dependent on the structure of eyelashes;)




The durability I feel as well, for the crumbles or smudged mascara not during the day. Water resistant but is not taking from a few splashes of water and tears can not necessarily impress.


The up removal works fine.




Conclusion: For me, a surprisingly good mascara and an example of it I would have never thought of p2, but the "False Lash Effect" will be from that.


Price: 3.25 € for 5 ml dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment