Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where Can I Buy Small Pieces Of Corion

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara

to my Lieblingsmascaras includes Maybelline Colossal Volum 'Express Mascara and so I was once again to the latest "invention" of Maybelline very excited.


The Maybelline One by One Volum 'Express Mascara I could see the beginning of February last, and I have now been thoroughly tested.





I decided, as always, for Glamour Black , so no black mascara and mascara is really deep black. The consistency I would describe as completely average.


When brush is a rather wide model of rubber with fine bristles. Obviously, the brush is not completely covered with ink, because the bristle ends are still coral red light as in fact the entire brush.




The inks in itself gives me no problems, but it is also certainly easier when such broad brush is already used to.


is interesting to note not too little, but somehow rather almost a bit too much ink on the brush, which I had not expected the resistance to pulling out the brush from the bottle and upon consideration of the brush. I need to brush for that reason the inks more than once to dip into the bottle.

The result I am relatively satisfied.
My lashes are beautifully wrapped and deep black in color with good color. You will also be extended slightly, and I would call the extension is not necessarily as above average. But my eyelashes look much fuller after the inks and therefore fail to see quite so fine from.
small criticism, however, the separation of the lashes. Maybe I'm very fussy, but sometimes my eyelashes stick together easily, unfortunately. This is not extreme, but with two layers of paint then a bit clearer. Right, "dramatically" my eyelashes is also not yet, but the perfect mascara, I'll probably never find;)






The durability I find well, for the crumbles or smudged mascara not during the day. Really it is not waterproof, however.


can up removing it easily.




Conclusion: For me a good but not really outstanding mascara. So I'm disappointed a bit of Maybelline.
purchse I would not be me.


Price: 11,95 € for 10.4 ml dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment