Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Depresssing Gray Walls

p2 Pure Color Lipstick

The p2 Pure Color Lipstick me yet somehow never really addressed, because even the testers always were extremely melted and the colors for my taste a little too creamy, opaque impacts.


Now, in the range of conversion but also some new colors appeared and I had to buy Via Medici simple.




The color I can somehow describe. I would call Via Medici as a brownish, but also light pink nude tone.
glitter or shimmer particles are not included.






The lipstick has a slightly creamy, but definitely not as extreme fears a soft consistency like. can


a real smell not perceive me. The lipstick smells only slightly chemically, but not really nasty because the smell is very subtle.


The lipstick can be applied without any problems because of its consistency and spread on his lips. The color is equally well from the start. The color intensity can vary a little so that the color be met in a regular layer, otherwise I would call it semi-transparently.
The wear is very pleasant.


The result like it very much. hoped
Like after the swatches, it is a nude tone that my natural Lip color, therefore, very similar. When I use the lipstick not as thick coat, the color is even, surprisingly, not much darker, but still stepped up my lip color. In addition, the lipstick shining light.
I think those colors just great, because they accentuate my lips without that I work painted striking. I also like very much that this applied not to brown lipstick looks.
Who is on intense colors should be of this lipstick put your fingers;)


The color on the following photos the result is in reality a thin layer of paint.






The durability I feel is average. So the lipstick is not persistent, but I do not expect to observe.


is nurturing the right lipstick for me, but it dries my lips are not even noticeable.




Conclusion: who like so subtle colors, should be that lipstick necessarily look at it. I have not really complain.


Price: 1.95 € dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment