Friday, March 4, 2011

Poster Template For Carnival Queen

p2 Lash Bomb Mascara

Besides p2 Big drama! False Lash Effect Mascara was allowed to move the new p2 Lash Mascara Bomb with me, because I wanted to give the cheap mascaras another chance.




Again, this mascara is probably only available in black and therefore has a deep black color. The consistency I find average creamy.


When brush there is a narrow average model with fine bristles, however, is actually swinging the brush five times.
What exactly is supposed to bring, I honestly do not know;) prepares




The inks me any problems, especially as always sufficient (but never clearly too much) ink on the brush is. It can be reached due to the rather small size also well to the outer lashes.
dries the mascara applied fairly quickly, so get a move on as almost always with several layers of paint.


The result in my opinion is in order.
My lashes are deep black in color and relatively well covered with paint. They are also somewhat longer (not really above average) and contribute to the inks minimal dense than before.
One criticism is for me personally but the separation of the lashes, because in places they stick me too much. Already during the application I have indeed already places could discover little "color blob" on the brush.
For me, it would generally calm something "dramatic" and be conspicuous, bulky and full lashes because I find great.




The durability and remove make I can not complain.




Conclusion: For me, a rather average mascara and p2 Big drama! False Lash Effect Mascara I find much better in direct comparison.
purchse this mascara I would not.


Price: 3.45 € for 9 ml dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment