Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Get A Shiny Starter Pokemon

alverde Anti-Aging Lippenstift

At this point, once v i e l e n D a k n to my now 100 readers! :)
This number is really incredible for me because I never thought that so many ever find my beauty-speak somewhat interesting. And let's face it - no comments as a blog reader and simply no fun.


I Natural cosmetics lipsticks because, inter alia, their care action like to use, I decided some time ago for the alverde anti-aging lipstick in color 52 Primrose .






Primrose is a brownish dusky pink. Glitter or shimmer particles are not visible.




The lipstick has a relatively creamy consistency and somehow a typical odor for natural cosmetics lipsticks. It smells very vegetable and minimally sweet.


application, it can be quite easily because of its consistency and the color is very fast even.
However, the lipstick is very dry lips slightly in upper lip lines, which I do not find optimal. For this reason I have neglected him in the winter with my very dry lips slightly.
The color intensity I feel good.


The result like me really well.
Primrose clearly belongs to my favorite everyday color because it is very similar to my natural lip color. The color is basically very natural, so I never feel her strong and flashy makeup. Nevertheless, it is not transparent, and stresses my lips so beautiful. In addition, the lipstick shines light silky.






The durability I would describe as average. The lipstick smudged pretty quickly when eating / drinking, but otherwise faded after a few hours.


A plus point for me the easy-care effect.




Conclusion: a beautiful and natural color and otherwise convince me that lipstick, if my lips are just very dry. In any case, one of my favorite lipsticks.


Price: 3.25 € at dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment