Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Triumph Speed Triple Battery Problem

NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss

Even the NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss I ordered the end of 2010 at Cherry Culture.


I've chosen the colors Pinky and Natural Real Nude .




In Pinky Natural is a rather fresh and hot pink with a touch of coral.


Real Nude makes its name and is a rather cool old rose.


Both colors of visible sheen or glitter particles.






The consistency I would describe as average to slightly viscous, creamy.


The Lip Gloss smells slightly artificial, but is otherwise relatively odorless and has certainly not such a "cheap" smell like my other lip products from NYX.


two lip glosses can be applied easily, and I feel the slightly slanted or curved applicator to be very helpful. He is also pleasantly soft.
If you did not just dry lips, the gloss can be distributed fairly evenly, but they are almost always semi-transparent.
The wear is pleasant, especially since the commentary does not stick striking.


like I plotted both gloss really good.
Pinky Natural creates in my opinion the perfect balance between a natural and a fresh paint. My lips are so beautifully accented, but the color has the same time not to pink or too loud. Just a very nice and shiny color.
contrast, natural Real Nude more natural and brighter than my lip color. Here, too, but my lips are especially by the gloss emphasizes subtle and I do not look like a corpse;)
Who is an intensive, nationwide gloss is hereby certainly ill-served, but I think both colors are great.


Pinky Natural
Real Nude


The durability I find quite average for a lip gloss, therefore, the gloss does not smudge and after a few hours with me barely visible.


really caring they are, in my opinion, but not dehydration.




Conclusion: Two subtle colors that I wear a lot and also otherwise I can not really complain about anything on this lip gloss.


Price $ 2.00 plus shipping at Cherry Culture
total, there were with me not even the equivalent of € 3.00 per lip gloss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment