Saturday, March 5, 2011

Patimanterola En Bikini

OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

I "had" once again order a couple of nail polish in the U.S. and among them was Do You Think I'm Tex-y? from the current Texas Collection of OPI .


have six of the paints the "sorbet-like finish.
Just this colors I have mentioned the most curious and I read the first reviews, I was not sure if I'm so clear.


Do You Think I'm Tex-y? is certainly a clear Beerenrot Pink with a very high proportion.
acts in the bottle, the color more intense.


It may be the paint in fact also introduce a bit more intense in color.




1x OPI has Start to Finish, 3x OPI DYTIT ", 1 Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat




The nail paint a rather watery and Accordingly, liquid consistency .
I applied three coats of paint, but completely opaque is still not the color, especially on the nail tips. But the paint dries exceptionally fast delivery and shines beautifully, so I almost had scruples to apply my top coat, but he has not reduced the gloss actually ;)
The life is so far very good.


About the colors of this collection, "Sorbet Finish" may be debated well. I have often read that the colors are nothing special and there really is nothing new, but similar to a lesser extent other existing colors.
I think they just great for the summer but




Conclusion. If you can live with only half covered, unspectacular, but intensely bright colors should be the collection times View:)


Price: $ 5.89 plus shipping for 15 ml in an American eBay Shop
Overall, I have paid the equivalent of around 6.00 €.

0 comments:

Post a Comment