Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Rom Gpsphone

p2 Lip Passion Gloss

in the small p2 issue on range change is a sample of the new Passion Lip Gloss p2 mentioned .
samples I find are great, so I I grabbed a notebook directly:)


contain all the color is probably 050 Tango Passion , the same should be the strongest of the available colors.
If I have seen correctly, contain all the colors of glitter particles.


Tango Passion is a raspberry-red with fine golden glitter particles.




The lip gloss has a very creamy, yet light viscous and sticky consistency.


a smell I can not perceive in any way.


can Despite his consistency, the lip gloss for my feelings quite easily applied and spread on his lips. The gloss is semi-transparent, so should never be completely opaque, but the color is still fast even.
The wear is quite convenient, although the gloss feels somehow something "heavy" on the lips and sticks still easy.
I notice however, that the lipgloss tastes very chemically;)


The result like me surprisingly well.
effect due to the transparency, the color on my lips that is not so intense and loud as expected. The gloss provides shine for only a hint of color to my lips and very nice. Due to the intense shine they actually work a bit more volume, but this is achieved with any shiny product.
The fine glitter particles fall to well, but are not extreme. I personally would gloss without the glitter particles even like it better because I like something not always real.




The promised durability of up to six hours, I think, much exaggerated, for this lip gloss is like most of his "colleagues" not smudge and smear, therefore, immediately to the food / drinking. Otherwise, he has moved in after about three hours with me and there are only few glitter particles visible.


as caring, I would not call the gloss, but not as dehydration.




Conclusion: A very nice color, but not a particularly long-lasting lip gloss. Who is on intense colors will certainly be very disappointed.
him I would not buy me now that I personally do not like so much glitter.


Price: 2,95 € for 6 ml dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment