Monday, January 24, 2011

Prosti Movie Aubrey Miles Online

A love story of a different kind

It was my birthday wish to go to the movies. Not just like that. Not for Bollywood kitsch, Hollywood Action, or the skill with which bores me, the majority of German filmmakers.

I wanted to watch a film from the country in which I have always felt that I was not the air we breathe increases. In what is also burning barricades from a desire for freedom testify as Asterix and Obelix have it exemplified in the world's most beautiful comics. In the little book "INDIGNEZ VOUS!" ("Outraged YOU!") Of the 93-year-old Stéphane Hessel, a Jew and Buchenwald prisoners, resistance fighters and diplomat, is against oppression and exploitation to the seller.

Only those who can rise up above and against the evil that can understand the good - and love, I think.

called the film "The Labyrinth of the words" and tells the story of the totally illiterate, about 50 years old Germain and the formed Margueritte with two T. And I have asked myself in no time, the question I'm in the cinema otherwise will eventually in the sense is: "When the film is at last over?".

If you're curious, you find out more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment