Monday, September 20, 2010

Brazilian Men Are Attracted To

Hector and the wonder of Frendschaft François Lelord

This weekend I will always try to present my new additions all fall under the category of addiction extinguisher, the word just fits to stand out.
But now to the books it made me this week on the shelf have.




A book was even longer on my wish was and the weekend it is on, thanks to a coupon in my shopping bag.

Actually, I'm not the women's novel readers. But there has made me really curious about the blurb. I'm excited!








It goes on in the second part of the series. The first though I was not fully convinced least, but I wanted to give the series but still a chance and bought "the catastrophe". Hopefully better than its predecessor.



ages I'm on another novel by Cornelia Funke maintained. It always creates in me a wonderful trip to take in a world of adventure. Of course I have read about him, because every book has to wait no matter how long it is already on the SUB. Review follows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment